Hunter Valley Wine Tour | Available: Tues, Thurs-Sun
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits? With Zepher Tours, we keep our wine tour groups small, have a great music playlist while we travel, and share our insider information about the wineries and wines grown there. Our relaxed style makes the experience feel like you’re just out for a fun day of wine tasting with your mates.
Groups of 7 or more, please check out our Gold, Platinum & Diamond packages!
- Visit three wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local and boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Hunter Distillery – Organic vodka, schnapps, gin and liqueur tastings served in test tubes. Try the mango, choc mint, or chili (if you’re brave enough), plus lots more. See why this stop has become a highlight of our Hunter Valley wine tour for some
- Local cheese samples
- Local chocolate samples
- Lunch: One course restaurant lunch with glass of wine, beer or cider. Dietary requirements catered for.
- Small group Hunter Valley day tour
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts and local stories
- Great music playlist and no hidden costs
- Experienced and enthusiastic (the wine helps) tour guide
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Departs Sydney: Between 7.00 am & 7.45 am. Contact us for more information on departures
Returns Sydney: Approx. 7.00 pm
- Pick-Up Location
Circular Quay (Macquarie Place Park)
Holiday Inn Potts Point-Sydney, 203 Victoria St. (Kings Cross)
Meriton Suites, 97 Grafton St. (Bondi Junction)
St. Laurence Church, 812 George St. (Haymarket)
The Carrington Hotel
YHA Blue Mountains
Our lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and choice of meal on the day of your tour. A glass of wine, craft beer, or cider is included with lunch!