Hunter Valley Wine Tour | Available: Tues, Thurs-Sun
Hunter Valley Wine Tour | Sydney
- Flexible 100% refundable + no fees for changes
- Saver Non-refundable + $30pp fee for changes
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits? With Zepher Tours, we keep our wine tour groups small, have a great music playlist while we travel, and share our insider information about the wineries and wines grown there. Our relaxed style makes the experience feel like you’re just out for a fun day of wine tasting with your mates.
Groups of 7 or more, please check out our Gold, Platinum & Diamond packages!
- Visit three premium wineries and enjoy sampling amazing white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at boutique Hunter Valley wineries
- Hunter Distillery – Organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tastings served in test tubes! Be sure to try the mango, choc mint, and chili (if you’re brave enough), plus lots more. It’s easy to see why this stop has become a highlight of the Hunter Valley wine tour for some
- Wine + cheese paired tasting
- Wine + chocolate paired tasting
- One course restaurant lunch with glass of wine, beer or cider. Dietary requirements catered for
- Maximum 14 guests per group
- Luxury Mercedez Benz vehicles
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts and local stories
- Great music playlist and no hidden costs
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide – it could be the wine that makes them so enthusiastic, but we think they’re just generally excited about guiding our wine tours!
Everyday except Monday
Departs Sydney: as per the map locations below between 7.15am – 7.45am. Contact us for more information on departures
Returns Sydney: Approx. 7.00 pm
7:15 am St. Laurence Church, 812 George St. (Haymarket)
7:45 am Circular Quay (Macquarie Place Park)
7.30am – Sydney Town Hall – in front of St Andrew’s Cathedral, Bathurst St
Our lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and choice of meal on the day of your tour. A glass of wine, craft beer, or cider is included with lunch!
We cannot guarantee any vegan wine options on this tour. Please contact us directly to confirm if we can provide vegan options on the day.