TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are part of this legally binding agreement, including Zepher Tours disclaimer from all liability for injury and damage, where the law permits:
- 1.1 In order to book your tour, the total price of the tour must be paid. No deposits and partial payments are possible.
- 1.2 Confirmation for the tour will be emailed once payment has been made.
- 2.1 All fares are in Australia Dollars (AUD) and include the Australian Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST).
- 2.2 All fares are valid for departures 1st April 2023 – 31st March 2024
- 2.3 Any additional costs such as optional activities or entry fees may change in price as these are third party arrangements.
- 2.4 Zepher Tours reserves the right to alter fares or impose surcharges due to unforeseen circumstances.
- CHILD POLICY
Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to travel without prior written consent from Zepher Tours.
- AMENDMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1 Day Trips
Date &/or name change permitted up to 24 hours before departure = no fee
Cancellation 24+ hours before departure time = 100% refund
Less than 24 hours notification from tour departure time = non refundable & no credit provided
Failure to travel = non-refundable
Date &/or name change permitted up to 24 hours before tour departure = $35 fee per person.
Cancellation at any time = non-refundable
Failure to travel = non-refundable”
2-7 Day Trips
Cancellations within 3 days (72 hours) of the departure time of travel
- 100% of the booking value is retained. If a medical certificate is provided, then the trip can be postponed, and a $250 re-booking fee applies.
Cancellations 4-14 days out from the departure date of travel
- 100% credit for use on future travel or bookings can be transferred to someone else. A $250 re-booking fee per booking applies.
Cancellations 15+ days out from of the departure date of travel
- 100% refund less a $250 cancellation fee per booking.
- TOUR DETAILS & CONDTIONS
- 5.1 Changes to tour
- 5.1.1 Zepher Tours reserves the right to change, cancel or postpone any tour in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
- 5.1.2 Should change or cancellation prove necessary we will give you reasonable notice thereof, in the circumstances, and where available, offer you a comparable alternative. If the change or cancellation is due to a majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic or health risk, Acts of God, or other similar events beyond Zepher Tours control) we will endeavour to find an alternative equal in value reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
- 5.1.3 Zepher Tours is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any tour departure.
- 5.2 Brochures
- 5.1 Changes to tour
The information in our brochure is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of print but we cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will be available as circumstances may change since any marketing or sales material is released.
- 5.3 Weather conditions
- 5.3.1 Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for adverse weather conditions, nor can any tour be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions.
- 5.3.2 We reserve the right to alter the itinerary in the event of bad weather, to ensure customer safety is maintained.
- 5.4 Risk
- 5.4.1 Where the passenger occupies a bus seat fitted with a safety belt, neither the operator or service providers, agents or co-operating organisations shall be liable for any illness, injury or death or any loss or damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of the accident or incident.
- 5.4.2 Some activities on the tour may pose risks and it is expected that passengers will exercise good care to minimise any risks.
- 5.4.3 All passengers will be held liable for all costs incurred should they sustain any injuries or medical conditions whilst undertaking the tour.
- 5.5 Illness
- 5.5.1 In the event of your withdrawal from a tour after the commencement as a result of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any travel insurance claim.
- 5.5.2 No refunds will be made for any absence from the tour, once it has commenced.
- 5.6 Smoking & Alcohol consumption
- 5.6.1 Government regulations prohibit smoking and the drinking of alcohol inside tourist coaches within Australia.
- 5.6.2 Smoking is restricted to appropriate comfort stop made en-route in the designated smoking areas.
- 5.7 Special requirements
- 5.7.1 Zepher Tours must be advised at time of booking of any medical conditions, dietary requirements or physical disabilities requiring special attention. If you do not advise us at this stage, Zepher Tours cannot guarantee your requirements can be catered for.
- 5.7.2 We will do our best to cater for your needs but we will not be held responsible if they cannot be fulfilled.
- 5.8 Complaints
- 5.8.1 Should you have a complaint in respect of the tour, you should inform the Zepher Tours staff immediately so that action be taken to resolve the matter.
- 5.8.2 If the matter cannot be resolved during the tour, or if you wish to make a complaint following the conclusion of the tour, they should be made in writing to the Zepher Tours team as soon as reasonably possible but within 28 days of travel so it can be investigated.
- 5.8.3 Any complaints made outside of the 28 day period, may not be considered by the Zepher tours team and the ability to investigate the complaint may be prejudiced.
- 5.9 Promotional material
You agree that Zepher Tours may take photographs and films of you while on tour and that these may be used in our group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
Zepher Tours very strongly recommends that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before embarking on a tour. Please check that the insurance covers all the activities that you are going to be participating in. This should be arranged at the time of payment of the tour and will, in certain circumstances, cover you against loss of payment or cancellation fees from the date of confirmation of your booking, as shown in the insurance policy. You also agree to indemnify us against all third-party claims, actions, damages and remedies which may be brought against us in respect of your participation in the tour.
- GIFT CARDS
- 7.1 No refunds on gift cards.
- 7.2 Valid for three years from date of purchase.
- 7.3 Entire gift card must be used in one transaction.
- 7.4 No refunds for unused value.