Self-drive or travel in our lead vehicle on this tag along short break taking in the very best of regional NSW food and wine.
We seek out the most unique, vibrant, eclectic, stimulating, conversational, and rewarding regional experiences with food, wine and nature as the key elements. These exceptional short breaks include 4 star accommodation, exclusive activities, engaging local experts and a dynamic group leader to make sure everything flows perfectly. These mid-week breaks are perfect for friends, couples, and groups looking to share the good life surrounded by Australia’s beautiful and amazing scenery.
What makes Zepher short breaks so unique is that we’ve combined self-drive with guided components – what we call ‘tag along’.
Choose your short break
What’s a tag-along tour?
You are part of a small group of private and/or hired vehicles travelling in a small convoy behind an escort vehicle led by an expert guide. You’ll explore some beautiful regional destinations – independently, but not alone. For travellers that don’t own a vehicle we can help you facilitate hiring one or you can travel in the lead vehicle and save yourself the responsibility of organising your own vehicle.
We usually cover a maximum of 300kms per day on sealed roads, with some dirt roads if it is a more scenic route or to get to one of the experiences/venues we’ve included in the itinerary.
Before each tour, we host a virtual Pre-Departure Session with everyone travelling to discuss the itinerary, what to expect, what to bring, how to use the mobile communication app, and answer any questions you may have.
What’s Included in the Tag-Along Package?
- Travel with an established, well recognised business specialising in regional food and wine experiences.
- Explore our amazing country with other adventurers with a professionally trained and knowledgeable tour guide, with extensive industry experience, first aid qualifications, informative stories and fun facts
- Gain a sense of achievement by exploring the back roads by self-driving your own (or hired) vehicle.
- Travel in a small convoy – independent but not alone!
- Visit iconic destinations & attractions in beautiful areas
- Discover special places known only by locals and our professional guides
- Get back to nature in Australia’s stunning natural environment
- Quality inclusions including daily lunches
- On route refreshment stops in picturesque locations while travelling between destinations
- Well planned itinerary
- 4 star accommodation
- All tasting fees, permits & entry fees to national parks pre-paid
- Comprehensive virtual Pre-Departure Session held prior to prepare you for your adventure
- Optional hire of vehicles provided from people movers to luxury cars to convertibles
- Facilitation of an internal communications app so tour group can always communicate
- Meet new friends with similar interests
- Offset your carbon emissions with our accredited program support – plant a tree on tour!
- A guaranteed great time!
What’s Not Included in the Tag-Along Package?
- Travellers providing their own vehicle pay for their own fuel and tolls. Each vehicle is responsible for refuelling and we will let you know distances and refuelling options, so you’re not stranded without fuel!
- Some breakfasts and evening meals. We want you to have the freedom to explore, discover and experience the local cafes, bars and restaurants that you may have heard about, been recommended or simply interest you.