Hunter Valley Wine Tour with Gourmet Treats from Sydney | Available: Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Wine Tour in Australia’s Hunter Valley
Join us at Zepher Tours for an amazing day exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits! We keep our wine tour groups small for a fun, relaxed atmosphere and for everyone’s comfort. On the way to the wineries, enjoy our great music playlist and talking to your tour guide and getting expert and insider information about Hunter Valley. This isn’t your average Hunter Valley wine tour as we focus on making the experience more like you’re out with your mates instead of on a strict schedule. Relax and “un-wine” with Zepher Tours’ wine tours.
Groups of 7 or more, please check out our Gold, Platinum & Diamond packages!
- Visit three wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local and boutique Hunter Valley wineries
- Hunter Distillery – Organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tastings served in test tubes. Try the mango, choc mint, and chili (if you’re brave enough), plus lots more. Easily see why this stop has become a highlight of the tour for some
- Local cheese samples
- Local chocolate samples
- Small group Hunter Valley day tour
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts and local stories
- Great music playlist and no hidden costs
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Departs Pokolbin, Cessnock and Lovedale: Between 9.45 am & 10.40 am
If your accommodation is not listed, please contact us to enquire
Returns Pokolbin, Cessnock and Lovedale: Approx 4.15-4.30 pm
Our lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and choice of meal on the day of your tour. A glass of wine, craft beer, or cider is included with lunch!
We cannot guarantee any vegan wine options on this tour. Please contact us directly to confirm if we can provide vegan options on the day.