Hunter Valley Wine Tour | Available: Tues, Thurs-Sun
Hunter Valley Wine Tours & Tastings
Ever dreamed of exploring one of Australia’s best wine regions? Stop dreaming and start planning when you reserve your spot on our Hunter Valley Wine Tour! Come on a delicious journey with us as we sample wine, beer, spirits, cheese, and chocolate. En route, enjoy our great music playlist, the relaxed and casual ambiance, and get to know your tour guide and learn some insider secrets about the wine and wineries of this region.
Groups of 7 or more, please check out our Gold, Platinum & Diamond packages!
- Visit three wineries and enjoy sampling amazing white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at boutique Hunter Valley wineries
- Hunter Distillery – Organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tastings served in test tubes! Be sure to try the mango, choc mint, and chili (if you’re brave enough), plus lots more. It’s easy to see why this stop has become a highlight of the Hunter Valley wine tour for some
- Local cheese samples
- Local chocolate samples
- Lunch: Two lunch options
- Small group Hunter Valley day tour
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts and local stories
- Great music playlist and no hidden costs
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide – it could be the wine that makes them so enthusiastic, but we think they’re just generally excited about guiding our wine tours!
–10.00 am Pick Up – Peaberrys Coffee Roasters, 81 Maitland Rd Islington NSW 2296
–5.00 pm Return Time
Our lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and meals on the day of your tour. Hunter Valley Wine Tour with lunch + a glass of wine, craft beer, or cider is included.