Transport to Red Hot Chili Peppers Hunter Valley Concert
THE Hunter Valley summer music calendar is set to reach a boiling point in February when American rock behemoths The Red Hot Chili Peppers hit Hope Estate. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees will perform at the Pokolbin winery on Saturday, February 23, in what will arguably be the biggest concert the Hunter Valley has witnessed since The Rolling Stones’ November 2014 show at Hope Estate. The gig will be part of the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ first solo Australian tour in 12 years and their first time in the Hunter or Newcastle.
Why drive and risk parking with thousands of others when you can relax and enjoy yourself at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert knowing that Zepher Tours are driving you home safely.
Zepher Tours Concert Transport
- Return transport from Sydney
- Great playlist of Red Hot Chili Peppers tunes to get you in the mood
- Tour Manager on board the coach to give a small amount of commentary, answer questions, and create a great atmosphere (nothing too cheesy)
- A stop en-route so you can grab a coffee and lunch before arriving at Hope Estate
- The full Red Hot Chili Peppers experience
- THE TRANSPORT PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CONCERT TICKET WHICH MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Private Transport Available From Sydney and surrounds, Central Coast, Newcastle and within The Hunter Valley – Contact us for a quote.
Departure & Return Times (Gates open 4pm)
12 pm: Bondi Junction Meriton Serviced Apartments . 97 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, Sydney. Returns at approximately 2.00 am (This can’t not be guaranteed obviously depending on traffic conditions and other factors out of our control)
12.30 pm: Sydney Central – St Laurence Church. 812 George Street Sydney Returns at approximately 1.30 am (This can’t not be guaranteed obviously depending on traffic conditions and other factors out of our control)
1 pm: Northern Suburbs Gordon. STAND-C Gordon Bus Interchange. Corner of St Johns Ave & Wade Avenue. Returns at approximately 1.00 am (This can’t not be guaranteed obviously depending on traffic conditions and other factors out of our control)