Midnight Oil | Hope Estate Hunter Valley | Sat 21st Oct
What does the 'Transport package' include?
Why drive and risk parking with thousands of others when you can relax & enjoy yourself at the Midnight Oil concert knowing that Zepher Tours are driving you home safely.
- Return transport from Sydney
- Great playlist of exciting Midnight Oil concert tunes to get you in the mood
- We have a Tour Manager on board the coach to give a small amount of commentary, answer questions and create a great atmosphere (nothing too cheesy)
- Prizes giveaways
- A stop en-route so you can grab a coffee and lunch before arriving at Hope Estate
What to expect on a concert out with Zepher Tours
Departures & Return Times
- 11.30am: Meriton Serviced Apartments Bondi Junction. 97 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, Sydney. Returns at approximately 2.00am (This can’t not be guaranteed obviously depending on traffic conditions and other factors out of our control).View Map
- 12.00pm: Sydney Central YHA, 11 Rawson Place, Sydney NSW 2000 (Corner of Pitt St and Rawson Place). Returns at approximately 1.30am(This can’t not be guaranteed obviously depending on traffic conditions and other factors out of our control).View Map
- 12.30pm: Northern Suburbs Gordon. STAND-C Gordon Bus Interchange. Corner of St Johns Ave & Wade Avenue. Returns at approximately 1.00am (This can’t not be guaranteed obviously depending on traffic conditions and other factors out of our control).View Map
Please Note We aim to arrive at the concert entrance just before the gates open for the public. If you have VIP tickets that require you to arrive at the venue earlier than the public opening time please contact us to discuss your private transfer options.
The show - The Great Circle
“The Great Circle 2017” World Tour will see the group’s classic lineup literally circle our overheating planet for 6 months, starting and ending with gigs in Sydney. It will be Midnight Oil’s first tour in 15 years and their biggest tour since classic 80’s and early 90’s albums like “10-1”, “Diesel & Dust” and “Blue Sky Mining” sold over 10 million copies around the world.
Who am I traveling with?
Zepher Tours is a tripadvisor top ten Sydney activity for their Hunter Valley Wine Tours. They also provide return coach transport to various music concerts in the Hunter Valley. Zepher Tours recently successfully transported 230 people to the sold out Rolling Stones concert at Hope Estate. They provide an onboard tour manager to make your journey enjoyable and stress free.
Book your seat in 2 minutes:
Midnight Oil concert tickets are available to purchase from Ticketek