HUNTER VALLEY WINE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Cheese, Chocolate & Organic Vodka Tasting
Great Music Playlist
Fun Facts & Local Stories
Hunter Valley Wine Tours from the Hunter Valley includes:
- Visit three wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local & boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Local Chocolate Sampling
- Local Cheese Sampling
- Organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings served in test tubes Try the mango, choc mint, chilli (if you’re brave enough) plus lots more & see why this stop has become a highlight of the tour
- Small Group Hunter Valley Day Tour
- Pickup and Drop-off from your accommodation in the Hunter Valley
- Experienced & enthusiastic tour guide
- Lunch: Two Lunch Options to suit any budget:
– Option 1: Hunter Valley Wine Tour with basic lunch + 1 glass of wine, craft beer or cider $109. ($135: To depart from Sydney)
– Option 2: Hunter Valley Wine Tour with a two course lunch + 2 glasses of wine, craft beer or cider $139. ($165: To depart from Sydney)
*Our Lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and meals on the day of your tour.
About Our Hunter Valley Wine Tours
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer & distilled spirits?
Small groups, great music playlist, a relaxed style & inside knowledge makes the experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day. On our Hunter Valley Wine Tours you will enjoy 3 relaxed, educational wine tastings of reds & whites with local guru’s. You will have free time to unwind over lunch with a glass of wine. During the day we taste delicious cheese, chocolate and distilled spirits with local, friendly faces.
Our guides create an atmosphere that allows you to chill out and have a laugh rather than being moved in an out of venues like a herd of cattle. Choose from two great gourmet lunch options to suit all budgets.
Hunter Valley Tours Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Departs Sydney: Between 7.15am & 8.15am (Check out our four Sydney departure points). Returns Sydney: Approx. 6.45pm
PLAY our Hunter Valley Wine Tour video
Hunter Valley Wine Tours FAQs
How much are the Hunter Valley wine tours? (both Sydney and Hunter Valley).
Tours departing from Sydney: Prices vary from $135, to $165 per person
Tours departing from Hunter Valley: Prices vary from $109 to $139 per person.
What is included in my public Hunter Valley wine tour?
Included in your public wine tour will be transportation to and from your pick up location (choose from four locations in Sydney/Sixty locations in the Hunter Valley), three wineries, lunch, the distillery, cheese and chocolate sampling.
What days do you operate the public Hunter Valley wine tours?
Public tours operate Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, NYE and NY Day).
What is the difference between the one and two course meals?
Your one course lunch will include a main meal and one drink (boutique beer/wine/cider/soft drink/juice).
Your two course lunch will include a main meal, dessert and two drinks (boutique beer/wine/cider/soft drink/juice).
I have allergies/dietary requirements. Will this be catered for?
If you have dietary requirements that are generally more common ie lactose intolerant, vegetarian, gluten free, allergic to nuts or shellfish etc, we will advise the restaurant and they will cater to your specific requirements.
If you have requirements that are little more uncommon, please advise us in advance so we can liaise with the restaurant to confirm your requirements.
We will always try our best to cater for all dietary requirements. No request is too big or too small. If you are unsure, please contact us for further details.
What wineries do we go to on a public Hunter Valley tour?
Each day we will rotate the wineries and lunch venues that we visit – no two days are the same. The wineries that we visit during the week for a public tour are:
Hunter Valley Resort
What time do we get back to Sydney/Hunter Valley?
If you are returning back to Sydney after your tour, the approximate time will be 7pm. Please note the time will vary due to traffic conditions and variables out of our control.
If you are returning back to the Hunter Valley after your tour, the approximate time will be 4:15pm. Please note, as the Hunter Valley is a popular location to stay in, we may require additional time to drop people back to their location.
How long do the tours last for (for public, private and half day tours)?
A public tour will last for approximately 6.5hrs.
A half day tour will last for approximately 4.5hrs.
A private tour will last for approximately 6.5hrs.
Please note that this is not including your transfers to and from your pick up location.
Is there a minimum number of people to run the Hunter Valley wine tours?
We do not have a minimum number of people to operate our tours.
Will the Hunter Valley wine tour still run if the weather is bad? Can we reschedule our tour?
We are not weather dependent for our tours and therefore will always operate. You are mainly indoors in the warmth and comfort of a winery in the cooler months. In the warmer months, you may have the opportunity to have your wine tasting provided outdoors in the fresh air.
If you would like to reschedule your Hunter Valley tour, please provide us within 48hrs notice so we may assist you.
Do you provide hotel/wine tour packages?
At this point in time, we do not provide packages that include your accommodation.
How do I book & pay for my Hunter Valley wine tour?
1. Book now on our booking calendar. Choose the product you are interested in and book in just two minutes:
2. Check availability and if you have any questions get in touch:
- Call, text, or email us
- +61 406757295
3. Other Payments: Please choose one of the payment options below:
Zepher Tours PTY LTD
International payment code: WPACAU2s
With a group of 7 or more people, please email email@example.com for tour options
HUNTER VALLEY PICKUPS
Door to door pick up and drop off from over 50 Hunter Valley accommodation locations - Click to view full list.
- Adina Vineyard – 492 Lovedale Rd, Lovedale
- Aussie Rest Motel – 43 Shedden, Cessnock
- Belford Cottages – 659 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Beltana Villas – 186 Old North Rd, Pokolbin
- Berenbell Vineyard Retreat – 60 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin
- BIG4 Hunter Valley (Active Holidays) – 137 Mount View Rd, Cessnock
- Bottlebrush Backpackers – 26b Cumberland Street, Cessnock
- Cam Way Estate – 81 Campbells lane, Pokolbin
- Casa La Vina Villas Pokolbin – 657 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin
- Casuarina Motel Suites – 1023 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Cessnock Aldi – 165 Wollombi Rd, Cessnock
- Cessnock Motel – 13 Allandale Road, Cessnock
- Cessnock Vintage Motor Inn – 300 Maitland Rd, Cessnock
- Chateau Elan at the Vintage – Vintage Dr, Rothbury
- Chez Vous Villas Pokolbin – 148 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin
- Cottages on Lovedale – 636 Lovedale Road, Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley – 430 Wine Country Dr, Lovedale
- Cumberland Motor Inn – 57- 61 Cumberland St, Cessnock
- Cypress Lakes Resort by Oaks – 15 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin
- Déjà Vu Estate – 280 Old North Rd,Pokolbin
- Den Mar Estate – 479 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Elfin Hill Country Accomodation – 250 Marrowbone Rd, Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany – Cnr Hermitage Rd & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin
- Grand Mecure, The Vintage – Vintage Dr, Rothbury
- Grange On Hermitage – 820 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Grapevines Boutique Accommodation – 1941 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
- H Boutique Hotel – 770 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin
- Harrigan’s Irish Pub & Accommodation – 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
- Hermitage Lodge – 609 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin
- Hotel Cessnock – 234 Wollombi road, Cessnock
- Hunter Country Lodge – 1476 Wine Country Drive, North Rothbury
- Hunter Valley Bed & Breakfast – 1443 Wine Country Drive, Rothbury
- Hunter Valley Motel – 30 Allandale Road, Cessnock
- Hunter Valley Resort – Cnr Hermitage Rd & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin
- Krinklewood Cottage & Train Carriages – 712 Wollombi Rd, Pokolbin
- La Vigna Estate Pokolbin – 375 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill – Cnr Broke & McDonalds Roads, Pokolbin
- Madigan Vineyard Cottages and Homestead – 504 Wilderness Road, Rothbury
- McCaffrey’s Estate – 614 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens – 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
- Mercure, Grand, The Vintage – Vintage Drive, Rothbury
- Misty Glen Cottage – 293 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin
- Peden’s Hotel – 196 Vincent Street, Cessnock
- Peppers Convent – 88 Halls Rd, Pokolbin
- Peppers Guest House – Ekerts Rd, Pokolbin
- Pokolbin Village – 2188 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
- Potters Brewey – Wine Country Dr, Nulkaba
- Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley – 336 Oakey Creek Rd, Pokolbin
- Silverpoint Accommodation – 217 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyard Estate – 555 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Splinters Guest house – 617 Hermitage rd, Pokolbin
- Thistle Hill Guest house – 591 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
- Travellers Rest Motel, Hunter Valley – 35 Colliery St, Aberdare
- Twin Trees Country Cottages – 111 Halls Rd, Pokolbin
- Villa Bella Vista – 548 Vintage Ave, Pokolbin
- Villa Christian – 17 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin
- Villa Cypress – 740 Shiraz Terrace, Pokolbin
- Villa Chambourcin – 678 Semillon Terrace, Pokolbin
- Vine Valley Inn – 163-167 Vincent St, Cessnock
- Vineyard Hill Resort – 37 Richardson Rd, Lovedale
- Willow Tree Estate – 96 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin
- Windarra Lodge – 266 Debeyers Rd, Pokolbin
- Wine Country Motor Inn – 5 Darwin St, Cessnock
- Wine Country Villas – 136 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin
- Woolshed Hill Estate – 342 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin
- YHA, Hunter Valley – 100 Wine Country Dr, Nulkaba