HUNTER VALLEY WINE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Cheese, Chocolate & Organic Vodka Tasting
Great Music Playlist
Fun Facts & Local Stories
Hunter Valley Wine Tours from the Hunter Valley includes:
- Visit three wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local & boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Local Chocolate Sampling
- Local Cheese Sampling
- Organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings served in test tubes Try the mango, choc mint, chilli (if you’re brave enough) plus lots more & see why this stop has become a highlight of the tour
- Small Group Hunter Valley Day Tour
- Pickup and Drop-off from our 10 selected accommodation locations in the Hunter Valley
- Experienced & enthusiastic tour guide
- Lunch: Two Lunch Options to suit any budget:
– Option 1: Hunter Valley Wine Tour with basic lunch + 1 glass of wine, craft beer or cider $109.
– Option 2: Hunter Valley Wine Tour with a two course lunch + 2 glasses of wine, craft beer or cider $138.
*Our Lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and meals on the day of your tour.
About Our Hunter Valley Wine Tours
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer & distilled spirits?
Small groups, great music playlist, a relaxed style & inside knowledge makes the experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day. On our Hunter Valley Wine Tours you will enjoy 3 relaxed, educational wine tastings of reds & whites with local guru’s. You will have free time to unwind over lunch with a glass of wine. During the day we taste delicious cheese, chocolate and distilled spirits with local, friendly faces.
Our guides create an atmosphere that allows you to chill out and have a laugh rather than being moved in an out of venues like a herd of cattle. Choose from two great gourmet lunch options to suit all budgets.
Hunter Valley Tours Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Departs Sydney: Between 7.15am & 8.15am (Check out our four Sydney departure points). Returns Sydney: Approx. 6.45pm
PLAY our Hunter Valley Wine Tour video
Hunter Valley Wine Tours FAQs
How much are the Hunter Valley wine tours? (both Sydney and Hunter Valley).
Tours departing from Sydney: Prices vary from $135, to $165 per person
Tours departing from Hunter Valley: Prices vary from $109 to $138 per person.
What is included in my public Hunter Valley wine tour?
Included in your public wine tour will be transportation to and from your pick up location (choose from four locations in Sydney/ten locations in the Hunter Valley), three wineries, lunch, the distillery, cheese and chocolate sampling.
What days do you operate the public Hunter Valley wine tours?
Public tours operate Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, NYE and NY Day).
What is the difference between the one and two course meals?
Your one course lunch will include a main meal and one drink (boutique beer/wine/cider/soft drink/juice).
Your two course lunch will include a main meal, dessert and two drinks (boutique beer/wine/cider/soft drink/juice).
I have allergies/dietary requirements. Will this be catered for?
If you have dietary requirements that are generally more common ie lactose intolerant, vegetarian, gluten free, allergic to nuts or shellfish etc, we will advise the restaurant and they will cater to your specific requirements.
If you have requirements that are little more uncommon, please advise us in advance so we can liaise with the restaurant to confirm your requirements.
We will always try our best to cater for all dietary requirements. No request is too big or too small. If you are unsure, please contact us for further details.
What wineries do we go to on a public Hunter Valley tour?
Each day we will rotate the wineries and lunch venues that we visit – no two days are the same. The wineries that we visit during the week for a public tour are:
Hunter Valley Resort
What time do we get back to Sydney/Hunter Valley?
If you are returning back to Sydney after your tour, the approximate time will be 7pm. Please note the time will vary due to traffic conditions and variables out of our control.
If you are returning back to the Hunter Valley after your tour, the approximate time will be 4:15pm. Please note, as the Hunter Valley is a popular location to stay in, we may require additional time to drop people back to their location.
How long do the tours last for (for public, private and half day tours)?
A public tour will last for approximately 6.5hrs.
A half day tour will last for approximately 4.5hrs.
A private tour will last for approximately 6.5hrs.
Please note that this is not including your transfers to and from your pick up location.
Is there a minimum number of people to run the Hunter Valley wine tours?
We do not have a minimum number of people to operate our tours.
Will the Hunter Valley wine tour still run if the weather is bad? Can we reschedule our tour?
We are not weather dependent for our tours and therefore will always operate. You are mainly indoors in the warmth and comfort of a winery in the cooler months. In the warmer months, you may have the opportunity to have your wine tasting provided outdoors in the fresh air.
If you would like to reschedule your Hunter Valley tour, please provide us within 48hrs notice so we may assist you.
Do you provide hotel/wine tour packages?
At this point in time, we do not provide packages that include your accommodation.
How do I book & pay for my Hunter Valley wine tour?
1. Book now on our booking calendar. Choose the product you are interested in and book in just two minutes:
2. Check availability and if you have any questions get in touch:
- Call, text, or email us
- +61 406757295
3. Other Payments: Please choose one of the payment options below:
International payment code: CTBAAU2S
ACCOUNT NO: 10646949
With a group of 7 or more people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for tour options
HUNTER VALLEY PICKUPS
Pick up and drop off from the following 10 Hunter Valley accommodation locations
- Cessnock Aldi – 165 Wollombi Rd, Cessnock
- Chateau Elan at the Vintage – Vintage Dr, Rothbury
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley – 430 Wine Country Dr, Lovedale
- Cypress Lakes Resort by Oaks – 15 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin
- Harrigan’s Irish Pub & Accommodation – 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
- Hunter Valley Resort – Cnr Hermitage Rd & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin
- Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill – Cnr Broke & McDonalds Roads, Pokolbin
- Mercure, Grand, The Vintage – Vintage Drive, Rothbury
- Potters Brewey – Wine Country Dr, Nulkaba
- Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley – 336 Oakey Creek Rd, Pokolbin
View your nearest pickup point for your Hunter Valley accommodation
- Adina Vineyard – 492 Lovedale Rd, Lovedale (CROWNE PLAZA)
- Aussie Rest Motel – 43 Shedden, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Belford Cottages – 659 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Beltana Villas – 186 Old North Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Berenbell Vineyard Retreat – 60 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- BIG4 Hunter Valley (Active Holidays) – 137 Mount View Rd, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Bottlebrush Backpackers – 26b Cumberland Street, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Cam Way Estate – 81 Campbells lane, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- Casa La Vina Villas Pokolbin – 657 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- Casuarina Motel Suites – 1023 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT))
- Cessnock Motel – 13 Allandale Road, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Cessnock Vintage Motor Inn – 300 Maitland Rd, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Chez Vous Villas Pokolbin – 148 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- Cottages on Lovedale – 636 Lovedale Road, Lovedale (CROWNE PLAZA)
- Cumberland Motor Inn – 57- 61 Cumberland St, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Déjà Vu Estate – 280 Old North Rd,Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Den Mar Estate – 479 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Elfin Hill Country Accomodation – 250 Marrowbone Rd, Pokolbin (CESSNOCK) ALDI)
- Estate Tuscany – Cnr Hermitage Rd & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Grand Mecure, The Vintage – Vintage Dr, Rothbury (CHATEAU ELAN)
- Grange On Hermitage – 820 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Grapevines Boutique Accommodation – 1941 Broke Rd, Pokolbin (HARRIGANS PUB)
- H Boutique Hotel – 770 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin (CHATEAU ELAN)
- Hermitage Lodge – 609 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- Hotel Cessnock – 234 Wollombi road, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Hunter Country Lodge – 1476 Wine Country Drive, North Rothbury (CHATEAU ELAN)
- Hunter Valley Bed & Breakfast – 1443 Wine Country Drive, Rothbury (CHATEAU ELAN)
- Hunter Valley Motel – 30 Allandale Road, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Krinklewood Cottage & Train Carriages – 712 Wollombi Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- La Vigna Estate Pokolbin – 375 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Madigan Vineyard Cottages and Homestead – 504 Wilderness Road, Rothbury (CHATEAU ELAN)
- McCaffrey’s Estate – 614 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens – 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin (MECURE HV)
- Misty Glen Cottage – 293 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Peden’s Hotel – 196 Vincent Street, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Peppers Convent – 88 Halls Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- Peppers Guest House – Ekerts Rd, Pokolbin (HARRIGANS)
- Pokolbin Village – 2188 Broke Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN POK)
- Silverpoint Accommodation – 217 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT
- Spicers Vineyard Estate – 555 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Splinters Guest house – 617 Hermitage rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Thistle Hill Guest house – 591 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Travellers Rest Motel, Hunter Valley – 35 Colliery St, Aberdare (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Twinrees Country Cottages – 111 Halls Rd, Pokolbin (LEISURE INN)
- Villa Bella Vista – 548 Vintage Ave, Pokolbin (CYPRESS LAKES)
- Villa Christian – 17 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin (CYPRESS LAKES)
- Villa Cypress – 740 Shiraz Terrace, Pokolbin (CYPRESS LAKES)
- Villa Chambourcin – 678 Semillon Terrace, Pokolbin (CYPRESS LAKES)
- Vine Valley Inn – 163-167 Vincent St, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Vineyard Hill Resort – 37 Richardson Rd, Lovedale (CROWNE PLAZA)
- Willow Tree Estate – 96 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- Windarra Lodge – 266 Debeyers Rd, Pokolbin (CYPRESS LAKES)
- Wine Country Motor Inn – 5 Darwin St, Cessnock (CESSNOCK ALDI)
- Wine Country Villas – 136 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin (CYPRESS LAKES)
- Woolshed Hill Estate – 342 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin (HUNTER VALLEY RESORT)
- YHA, Hunter Valley – 100 Wine Country Dr, Nulkaba (POTTERS BREWERY)